This module is for intermediate students with some familiarity with Salesforce. Students in this class typically don’t have a mastery of how to apply Salesforce in real life situation but they do have an understanding of basic Salesforce terminologies and concepts. Students in this class, typically have either taken a Salesforce beginners class either with Clearcut Systems, or other online training classes, or randomly self-taught themselves basic Salesforce concepts via YouTube or Salesforce Trailhead.
This hands-on project-only comprehensive course focuses the student’s attention on solely understanding which Salesforce features and functionalities are best suited for different business scenarios. This class is intensive on hands-on project all the way through. We believe the best way to learn is to get your hands dirty!
In this module, you will:
- Focus on 5 hands-on projects with different levels of complexity. This module utilizes real business requirements and scenarios to help students understand how to handle Salesforce projects.
- Work on projects each day, with your instructor assigning cases and issues you need to fix.
- Quickly learn to think on your own and become comfortable with most admin tools within Salesforce.
- Work on break/fix scenarios with your instructor intentionally introducing issues within the Salesforce platform for you to fix.
What will I benefit from taking this course?
- Clearcut Systems is a Registered Salesforce Consulting Partner. You will learn directly from Salesforce Consultants that proudly hold multiple certifications in Salesforce Administration, Salesforce Development, Sales Consultant, Service Consultant & Data.com.
- You will earn your place as a knowledgeable Salesforce with real practical knowledge. Yes, recruiters love practical knowledge. Yes, companies prefer candidates that understand Salesforce practical applications. This means you stand a better chance that other candidates.
- You will solidify your understanding of the Salesforce platform as a subject matter expert admin.
- Completion of this class will improve your confidence in handling Salesforce functionalities you’ve considered a challenge.
- You will be able to confidently work in an existing client’s Salesforce instance, identify configuration issues and fix them.
- You will work on 5 highly detailed projects/case-studies that forces you to utilize many Salesforce features on each of the projects, thereby enhancing your practical knowledge, and boost your confidence during interview process.
- You will be guided by Salesforce Consultants that have worked in different market verticals (finance, healthcare, telecommunication, manufacturing, retail etc). Learn from the best.