This module is for Salesforce beginners. This is your entry into the exciting world of Salesforce.com and the possibility of a promising career. This detailed and comprehensive course covers key concepts a beginner needs to fully understand Salesforce. After completing this course, you will have the confidence to perform Salesforce configurations and speak the Salesforce language. In addition, this course serves as a good foundation for getting ready to take your Salesforce Admin Certification Exam.
What will I benefit from taking this course?
- Clearcut Systems is a Registered Salesforce Consulting Partner. You will learn directly from Salesforce Consultants that proudly hold multiple certifications in Salesforce Administration, Salesforce Development, Sales Consultant, Service Consultant & Data.com.
- Salesforce platform offers a new career avenue for you to consider if you are stuck in your current career or looking to get into a new career path. Don’t like your current job? You certainly have a choice.
- If you are planning a career switch or looking to pick up additional skills, this class will immediately help you understand Salesforce, its possibilities and the industry buzz about this platform.
- Marketable skills = Recruiters need you = More money in your pocket.
- You will be guided by Salesforce Consultants that have worked in different market verticals (finance, healthcare, telecommunication, manufacturing, retail etc). Learn from the best.
- You will work on multiple hands-on exercises to enhance your practical knowledge, and boost your confidence during interview process.
- You will receive ideas on how to study and pass the Salesforce certification exams.
Course Outline (hands-on exercises and quizzes during each class session)
- Salesforce, CRM, Cloud Computing – What does it all mean?
- Salesforce Career Paths – What options do I have? Show me the job
- Salesforce Case Studies – Who uses Salesforce?
- Getting Started With Salesforce – free development platform, login, user interface navigation
- Understanding Business Requirements – It all starts here
- Salesforce Security Model – Emphasis on roles, profiles, OWD and sharing rules
- The Data Model – Its design & build (objects, fields, data structure)
- User Interface Setup (page layouts and components)
- Implementing Business Logics – Validation rules, field dependencies etc
- Automating Business Processes – Workflows, email templates, approval processes
- Putting It All Together – Learn to customize a Salesforce Application
- Data Management – Learn to import data into Salesforce and export data out
- Reports and Dashboards – Learn to create different reporting types and dashboards
- AppExchange – Learn about the Salesforce marketplace
- Certification Preparation – What to look out for
- Interview Preparation – What are recruiters looking for?